Shop By Product Categories
New WORK Emotion Series, CR Ultimate (Kawami) - Flow Foam Cast Wheels
WORK Emotion CR Ultimate (Kiwami) - New for 2011
The WORK Emotion CR Ultimate ("Kiwami") is the latest addition to the WORK Emotion lineup. Inspired by the classic Emotion CR design, it utilizes the latest in WORK Flowforming Technology (WFT) for a lighter and stronger wheel.
The wheel comes in a myriad of finishes, including:
Matte Bronze (AHG)
Matte Black (MBL)
GT Silver (GTS)
WORK Metal Buff (WMB)
Sizing includes 15", 16", 17", and 18", coming in a variety of widths and offsets. In addition, this sizing includes a much desired 18x10.5 sizing for those looking for a wide setup.
This WORK Emotion CR Ultimate utlizes WORK Flowforming Technology, also known as spun forming here in the U.S.
The key benefit for flow forming is able to reduce the barrel thickness, thus reducing the weight of the wheel without compromising the strength of the rim barrel. The CR Ultimate is a good choice for the avid track racer and/or the general on-street enthusiast.
Unlike our competitors' flow forming wheels, WORK flow forming wheels start with low-pressure cast construction, whereas some of our competitors use lower quality gravity casting.
Low-pressure cast construction has a denser material property over gravity cast wheels, thus allowing a greater strength advantage over gravity cast with flow-forming barrel.
Application available for both front wheel, rear wheel and all wheel drive vehicles. Depending on size and offset, the Emotion CR Ultimate is available with flat face, semi-concave, or deep concave face. Some specs are BBK friendly. Optional centercaps are available, in both High Type and Flat Type.
WORK Emotion CR Ultimate (Kiwami) - New 2011 Release
||Newest WORK Emotion CR Ultimate - Kiwami
- Using WORK #WFT# Flow Foam Casting. Reduce weight, increase strength
- Comes in AHG (Deep Bronze), White, GTS Silver and Flat Black
- Aggressive Concave for the 18x9.5 and 18x10.5 Spec
- Center Caps Options available.
- all 18x9.5 and 18x10.5 comes in super aggressive concave face.
DBA Brake Rotors - Leading Performance Disc Brake Manufacture
|Wide Range of Application Available
- DBA’s Kangaroo Paw delivers significantly improved braking performance under all conditions to make you safer than ever before. DBA’s Kangaroo Paw delivers significantly improved braking performance under all conditions to make you safer than ever before.
- Available in street series, 4000 street racing series and 5000 2 piece track series
- Available in slotted or slotted and drilled
- Wide range of applications available
- Brake package available (brake lines, brake fluid and brake pads)
Sale Price: $650.00
Sale Price: $150.00